I bought a Living Social Voucher for duct and dryer cleaning.Should have known you get what you pay for.

Was given a 9-11 window. No one showed up after I had arranged to have someone at the house. I called the main number and was told I would be called back with an ETA; that never came either. Called again and was given a number to call but the person wasn't sure exactly who I was calling (said "I think that is the technician").

Called that number and left a message, never got a return call. Sent an email and never got a response. After I had these issues I googled the company and this appears to happen a lot.

Avoid this company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $90. The author is overall dissatisfied with Compass Duct Services. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Compass Duct Services.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Compass Duct Services to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Compass Duct Services?

Comments